Sheryl Tregellas and Smokums Playlena
We have a number of very nice, finished show horses that are semi retired, but who still love to be ridden. These are well trained, and talented horses who enjoy a job. This program gives people the opportunity to have a special horse in their life, but not take on the risk or responsibility of horse ownership.
- New participants must go through a 5 lesson introduction to help match them with a horse and get them on a successful path.
- Facility is open M-S 9:30 to 4:30 and Sunday from 10 to 3.
- We reserve the right to terminate the lease, without refund, at any time if the rider is abusive, or negligent in handling or riding a horse. Rider and Horse safety and welfare is our primary concern.
- Tack and equipment is provided at no additional cost. Any equipment that is not provided by our facility must be approved before using on a horse.
- Horses are to remain on site, unless otherwise approved.
- Half Lease is 3 rides a week - $350 per month and the horse may be used for other programs.
- Full Lease is - $500 and will only available to the participant.